Wednesday 26 October 2011

aku tahu...

i know who i'm
i just the person is not important for u...
i'm like a ball or something alse
u take me when u need me and u'ill throw me out from your life when u don't need me...
i know i'm not you best friend or maybe for u i'm not your friend...
i'm just a silly girl which full abaut a hope in someday u will see me...
and this silly hope can be apart of your life...
i don't care 
if u don't like me...
but at lease can you see me in your life...
can't you take me just as your friend?...
than i can feel what is relationship of frienship
and if you take me like friend
i fell happy and also that i will be greatfull
coz u make me out from a lonely life...
i don't care all your words...
because i just wanted to be your friend 
a real friend 
please let me fell that friendship if you say i'm your friend...
because i'm lonely
nobady on my side...
i need you FRIEND...

No comments:

Post a Comment